Full-time Account Executives ensure that projects are successfully completed for clients on time, within budget and to their satisfaction. You will contribute to the agency by managing the client experience and securing and executing client projects.
- Client Experience Management
- Work with clients to identify project objectives and expectations in order to effectively propose project plans, scope of services and estimated costs.
- Serve as the client main point of contact and ensure optimal communication between the client and the agency.
- Ensure clear client understanding of key project details and deliverables.
- Lead client meetings professionally and effectively to present agency work.
- Facilitate and secure client approvals when needed.
- Review and approve project costs as well as the final client invoice.
- Project Planning and Management
- Act as project manager to effectively lead the project team to ensure deliverables are met.
- Identify strategic project needs and support the development of strategic plans.
- Develop, communicate and manage internal project timelines and budgets to ensure appropriate resources are available.
- Organize and communicate project parameters to project team.
- Actively work with project teams to brainstorm ideas and develop optimal solutions.
- Review creative work to ensure client objectives and agency standards are met.
- Effectively communicate client feedback/revisions to project team members.
- Account Planning and Revenue Generation
- Collaborate with supervisor on strategic account planning and take action as needed.
- Seek and identify additional revenue generation opportunities.
- Evaluate active client accounts to forecast revenue by account by project.
- Department and Administrative Responsibilities
- Identify and report key learnings in order to create future efficiencies.
- Maintain critical, organized documentation during the course of a project.
- Work in accordance with company policies and department processes.
To apply, please send your resume and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.